Peacock Tales • Summer 2015
Peacock Keller In Action
- On June 18th, Andy Chumney presented “Safely And Efficiently Executing A Longwall Mine Plan Overlying The Marcellus And Other Shale Plays” to attendees of the 2015 Longwall USA Exhibition & Conference.
- Rachel Lozosky recently presented a seminar entitled “Time to Leave the Past Behind: The Impact of Prior Criminal Convictions on Employment, and Other Basic Employment Law Issues” to employees and residents of the Washington City Mission.
- Rachel Lozosky also presented to the Washington Presbyterian Church in America, Inc. on July 2 regarding the obligations of volunteers, employees and other individuals to comply with recently updated provisions of the Child Protective Services Law.
- On June 24th, Susan Mondik Key presented a seminar on Estate Planning and Medicaid rules to caseworkers from several counties affiliated with the Aging and Disabilities Resource Center.
- Senior Counsel, Charles Keller was inducted into the Washington County Historical Society’s Hall of Fame. Hall of Fame honorees are individuals who are currently making or have made a significant impact in their field of work or service during their lifetime. Whether making history in business innovation, communications, arts and heritage, or service in their communities, these honorees are the best that Southwestern Pennsylvania has to offer.
Peacock Keller & Ecker, LLP • 70 East Beau Street • Washington, PA 15301 • 724-222-4520