Peacock Keller - News and Events Archive
- Rachel Lozosky presented a program on employment discrimination laws and related employment best practices at the Law School for Non-Profit Organizations.
- Ken Baker and Eva Ahern gave a presentation at the Caring Mission, Washington Crown Center Mall, on estate planning and Medicaid.
- Effective January 1, 2015, Kenneth L. Baker will become Senior Counsel and will enjoy a well-deserved reduced work schedule.
- Senior Counsel, Charles C. Keller, was recently honored by the Law School at the University of Pittsburgh as a recipient of the “Golden Gavel Award” in a group that included former Governor Richard Thornburgh. Mr. Keller was also inducted into Pitt’s “1787 Society” which honors friends and donors to the University.
- Andy Chumney spoke at the dinner meeting of the Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors Southwest Chapter on the Mechanics of a Title Examination.
- Carl Smallwood, President of The National Conference of Bar Presidents honored Peacock Keller Senior Counsel Charles Keller with its 2014 Fellows Award.
- Monongahela Valley Hospital recognized Peacock Keller for our support and contribution to the Hospital's Focus on the Future Capital Campaign.
- Susan M. Key presented a seminar on Estate Planning and Medicaid Planning to the Washington Health System Auxiliary. Susan serves on the Board of the Washington Health System Foundation.
- National Conference of Bar Presidents Honors Peacock Keller Senior Counsel Charles Keller with Fellows Award
- Douglas Nolin Returns from Sabbatical
- Washington County Law Firm, Peacock Keller, sponsors Library Benefit - Peacock Keller Sponsors 4th Annual “Off the Shelf… A Celebration of Books” Fundraiser Benefitting Libraries in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Barbara Graham, attorney for Washington County law firm, Peacock Keller, Instructor Intermediate Unit 1 Staff Development
- Peacock Keller Elder Law Attorney, Susan Mondik Key, Educates & Serves Washington County Community Residents
- School Law Attorney, Rachel Lozosky, Volunteers for Washington County Students
- Washington Co. Attorneys Jonathan Higie and Andrew Chumney present at Oil and Gas Seminar
- Ken Baker and Don Formoso prsent CLE. Peacock Keller Attorneys Kenneth Baker and Donald Formoso Present CLE Program to Probate and Trust Section of Washington County Bar Association. Washington County Estate Attorneys Address "The 2010 Tax Act: Implications and Opportunities."
- Don Formoso and Susan Key Present to the Washington Hospital Foundation.
- Andy Chumney Speaks About Opportunities Available to Law Students in the Energy Sector.
- Rachel Lozosky Appointed to the Alumni Executive Council (AEC) of Washington & Jefferson College
- Rachel Lozosky Presents to the Pennsylvania School Board Solicitor’s Association
- Susan Mondik Key Presents to the Pennsylvania Bar Institute (PBI).
- “Turning 18: Legal Issues in the Real World”
- Peacock Keller Attorneys Charles Keller, Senior Counsel, and Jonathan Higie, Managing Partner accept the Excellence Award for Corporate Philanthropy.
- Susan Key Appointed Solicitor
- Peacock Keller Attorneys, Baker and Formoso, Speak to the Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of the Washington County Bar Association.
- Peacock Keller Attorneys Present at the Energy and Mineral Law Foundation Meeting on March 10, 2011.
- In Memoriam
- How Many People Can Say They Have a Bobblehead of Themselves?