Peacock Keller - News and Events Archive
- Douglas Nolin Returns from Sabbatical
- Washington County Law Firm, Peacock Keller, sponsors Library Benefit - Peacock Keller Sponsors 4th Annual “Off the Shelf… A Celebration of Books” Fundraiser Benefitting Libraries in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Barbara Graham, attorney for Washington County law firm, Peacock Keller, Instructor Intermediate Unit 1 Staff Development
- Peacock Keller Elder Law Attorney, Susan Mondik Key, Educates & Serves Washington County Community Residents
- School Law Attorney, Rachel Lozosky, Volunteers for Washington County Students
- Washington Co. Attorneys Jonathan Higie and Andrew Chumney present at Oil and Gas Seminar
- Ken Baker and Don Formoso prsent CLE. Peacock Keller Attorneys Kenneth Baker and Donald Formoso Present CLE Program to Probate and Trust Section of Washington County Bar Association. Washington County Estate Attorneys Address "The 2010 Tax Act: Implications and Opportunities."
- Don Formoso and Susan Key Present to the Washington Hospital Foundation.
- Andy Chumney Speaks About Opportunities Available to Law Students in the Energy Sector.
- Rachel Lozosky Appointed to the Alumni Executive Council (AEC) of Washington & Jefferson College
- Rachel Lozosky Presents to the Pennsylvania School Board Solicitor’s Association
- Susan Mondik Key Presents to the Pennsylvania Bar Institute (PBI).
- “Turning 18: Legal Issues in the Real World”
- Peacock Keller Attorneys Charles Keller, Senior Counsel, and Jonathan Higie, Managing Partner accept the Excellence Award for Corporate Philanthropy.
- Susan Key Appointed Solicitor
- Peacock Keller Attorneys, Baker and Formoso, Speak to the Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of the Washington County Bar Association.
- Peacock Keller Attorneys Present at the Energy and Mineral Law Foundation Meeting on March 10, 2011.
- In Memoriam
- How Many People Can Say They Have a Bobblehead of Themselves?