- Rachel Lozosky presented a program on employment discrimination laws and related employment best practices at the Law School for Non-Profit Organizations.
- Ken Baker and Eva Ahern gave a presentation at the Caring Mission, Washington Crown Center Mall, on estate planning and Medicaid.
- Effective January 1, 2015, Kenneth L. Baker will become Senior Counsel and will enjoy a well-deserved reduced work schedule.
- Senior Counsel, Charles C. Keller, was recently honored by the Law School at the University of Pittsburgh as a recipient of the “Golden Gavel Award” in a group that included former Governor Richard Thornburgh. Mr. Keller was also inducted into Pitt’s “1787 Society” which honors friends and donors to the University.
- Andy Chumney spoke at the dinner meeting of the Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors Southwest Chapter on the Mechanics of a Title Examination.
- Carl Smallwood, President of The National Conference of Bar Presidents honored Peacock Keller Senior Counsel Charles Keller with its 2014 Fellows Award.
- Monongahela Valley Hospital recognized Peacock Keller for our support and contribution to the Hospital's Focus on the Future Capital Campaign.
- Susan M. Key presented a seminar on Estate Planning and Medicaid Planning to the Washington Health System Auxiliary. Susan serves on the Board of the Washington Health System Foundation.
- National Conference of Bar Presidents Honors Peacock Keller Senior Counsel Charles Keller with Fellows Award